Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Year in Review

 January:  Jett Boy turned one.  I gave up Facebook for the millionth time.
 February: Cullen turned 31.  Joanne and Drew got married.  Leila turned one in Cleveland, MS.  Henry turned two in Cleveland, OH.
 March: I began to attempt some 5k races. Jett had his second set of tubes.  I went to the McCarty sale weekend again and Cullen busied himself with baseball games.
 April: We celebrated Easter at our house with our family.  I kept up with the 5k runs and we enjoyed more baseball together.
 May: Cullen started his new job with the Foundation, he made the move to Major Gifts. The cousins visited for a while from Cleveland, Ohio.  I was in full fledged Dance with the Stars mode and the Pollards started eating clean.
 June: We celebrated seven years of marriage.  June was busy we raced from weekend to weekend soaking up work, suffering through summer school, and enjoying the slower pace.
 July: Jett Boy's Second Annual Firecracker Brunch went off with out a hitch.  I turned 29 again. Jett turned 18 months.  My brother and his family moved back to the South.  We enjoyed lake time with friends and family swims.
August: I had my 20th first day of school.  Dance Like the Stars was finally over.  We counted down to the OleMiss Football Kickoff.  Jett visited the zoo for the first time and our summer workout group. Ralph's Rockstars, came to an end.  I started working officially on my doctoral degree.
September:  Football season was well underway.  We spent our Saturdays watching football and long days in the Grove.  Daddy left this world and things just haven't been the same yet.  
 October:  We held the first Costumes in the Courtyard, and planned our next surgery for tubes.  Football kept my weekends busy and school kept us on the move.  Cullen continued his version of Crossfit and I dropped off the fitness bandwagon.
 November:  Thanksgiving was at our house for the sixth year.  Football season kept us busy and Hotty Toddy we won the Egg Bowl.
December:  The Gingerbread Breakfast was a hit this year.  We spent our first time away from Jett in two years, and we spent lots of time with friends.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers