Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Iphone Dump

 This month was a tough one, we were back at the doctor like last fall with runny nose, and now ear issues.  The terrible twos may have hit the Pollard home early.  Jett Boy's inability to communicate with all the words he needs has him frustrated.



 We call sweet boy, Hector the Collector, since he is always on the move collecting trains, tracks, and anything he might need and has room in his arms for.
 The last week of the month brought sadness to our lives, with my dad's passing.  It was the longest and fastest week in my life. 

 I have taken knitting back up, and am thankful for another hobby to keep my idle hands busy and my mind distracted.




My brown eyed boy has been the bright spot in a tragic month.  He seems to need more snuggles and more love and he is filling my days with smiles and laughter.  The Lord knows what you need when you need it.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers