Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hunting

My cousin, Darla, texted me on a Friday night and wanted to know if Jett would be at the town Egg Hunt.  I had no idea it was happening, which in my little corner of the world was amazing.  Apparently they didn't advertise it well, since there wasn't a large turn out. But we met them there and Jett had his first taste of Egg hunting.




 It didn't take long for him to pick up on exactly what to do.  I am so thankful we went.  It was a nice morning and he was able to get his one and only wear out of this sweet bubble.  Cullen rolled his eyes at how girly it looked.  I have decided that this will be his last year to wear bubbles and so I'm taking full advantage of it.  He will have his thighs out as much as he can this summer.  

 Sweet Jones woke up mid hunt and was content in his stroller looking at the pretty colors.
 Jett took up with a sweet grandmother from our church and wanted to be hugged and loved on by her when he wasn't exploring the park.

 Neither boy wanted to participate in group picture taking.  Jones was in love with the grass and Jett wanted to be up and moving.

 Brody, my cousin Brad's son wanted Jones to look up and take a pic so badly, but it just didn't happen.  
And just before we left both boys enjoyed some time in the swing.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers