Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014




So it has become tradition that Easter lunch is now at my house this year.  I think a lot of it has to do with my proximity to the church.  I live across the street so it is easy for family to drop their food off and then head on over to the sanctuary.  My driveway also provides parking for those running late and needing a close spot.  I didn't manage to get pics with Cullen's parents or my mom, but both were in attendance for lunch.  It is such a blessing to have family close enough to go to church with, close enough to worship with, and close enough to grow up with.  We miss my brother and his family dearly and can't wait for them to be close to us again.  The next few months can't fly by fast enough.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers